- 236.59 ml thinly sliced celery
- 177.44 ml vertically sliced red onion
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare salad, combine celery, onion, and black beans in a large bowl; toss well.
- To prepare the dressing, combine the lime juice, sugar, oil, and cumin in a small bowl; stir mixture with a whisk until blended. Pour over bean mixture, tossing to coat.