- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare salad, combine celery, onion, and black beans in a large bowl; toss well.
- To prepare the dressing, combine the lime juice, sugar, oil, and cumin in a small bowl; stir mixture with a whisk until blended. Pour over bean mixture, tossing to coat.