Recipe by stacylu
This is my my hippie college roommate's famous salad. I'll admit it looks gross but it really tastes VERY good! Cook time is marination.
Top Review by Barb G.
VERY, VERY good, We love black beans, and like salads like this one. My DH loves Feta cheese. So this salad really filled the bill. I let it marinate for 5 hours. Very good. Thanks for posting the recipe Stacy.
- 3 cups cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 -4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper, in chunks
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced