- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup yellow sweet pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green sweet pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro (or substitute flat leaf parsley)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, sweet peppers, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper in a large bowl.
- For dressing, combine lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste and stir into bean mixture to evenly coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled.