Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 16 ounces black beans (1 can)
- 16 ounces whole kernel corn
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place the beans, corn, green pepper, onion, and cheese in a bowl, and mix well.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in small bowl, and stir to mix.
- Sprinkle and pour the dressing over the salad, and stir well.
I thought that this was very tasty. And it was very quick to make. I didn't have an onion or green pepper but it didn't matter. It still turned out great.
This dish is so easy and nutritious. I added red pepper and skipped the cheese. We took it to a Celiac picnic since it's gluten free. It's also vegan.