Recipe by katii
This savoury salad is refreshingly flavourful.
Top Review by Miss Annie
I made this recipe as written....enough for 1 serving. I actually used the pumpkin seeds, and cut back on the garlic. The lime juice and the cilantro ratio is right on. My pumpkin seeds were shelled and roasted, no salt. I loved the crunch they provided. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, coarsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ground black pepper (to taste)