1/2 Photos of Black Bean Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
Galley Wench's Note:
Light & refreshing . . . perfect for a pot luck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (fresh preferred but frozen or canned can be substituted)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped (for less heat substitute a green pepper)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1Mix together the beans, corn, red pepper, onion and poblano pepper.
- 2Sprinkle in cilantro.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In small jar mix together the lime juice, olive oil, honey, shallots, cayenne pepper, salt, cumin and shake.
- 5Pour dressing over bean mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- 6Sprinkle pine nuts on top before serving.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 149.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g