Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful addition to any buffet table or dinner side.
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans (well rinsed)
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper
- 1 cup green onion, diced (or red onions)
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the above mixture. Best served at room temperature--can be refrigerated for several hours, then placed on the counter for 1 hour before serving.
Wonderful! Lots of color with this delicious salad! I didn't have any green onions or cherry tomatoes, so I subbed some sweet onion and some chopped garden tomatoes instead. You could easily bump this up a notch with a few minced jalapeÃ±os. Thanks again, Canadian Jane!