1/8 Photos of Black Bean Salad
Healthy, easy and delicious. Great with left over cold turkey or chicken. Sometimes we add mango or some other fruit instead of tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons lime juice or 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed (3c.)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1In small bowl stir together lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper until salt dissolves.
- 2Slowly whisk in oil until mixture thickens.
- 3In large bowl combine beans, tomatoes, scallions, yellow or green pepper and cilantro or parsley.
- 4Toss with dressing to coat.
- 5Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.0 g