Recipe by tsethna109
This recipe came from my sister-in-law who is always serving unusual, different and very tasty dishes! This can be served as a salad with dinner, or as part of an appetizer spread. It's really good!
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
What a refreshing salad. I only used half the amount of dressing and used Equal in place of the sugar. I did not have any pimentoes so I left them out, but did not think it affected the overall flavour of the dish. This goes together in no time and is very flavourful. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 3 green onions, cut up
- 1 cucumber, cut up
- 1 green pepper, cut up
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen white corn
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup rice vinegar (you must use RICE vinegar, not white or apple cider vinegar)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (I use Splenda)