Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
sounds like a healthy dish
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups corn, rinsed and drained, cooked fresh (frozen, canned)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, finely chopped (capsicum)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, finely chopped (capsicum)
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate covered for up to 2 days If making in advance.
- add the parsley and cilantro immediately prior to serving.
- Serve at room temperature.