Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you have leftover bean salad, place it in the blender with a bit of olive oil. It becomes a great dip to serve with crusty bread.
- 566.99 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- dry-cured black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml goat cheese
- Toss beans gently with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic.
- Place in serving dish.
- Garnish with black olives and red pepper for crunch and color.
- Sprinkle goat cheese over top.
- Serve at room temperature.
great salad but there were no onions in the receipe although there were red onione in the photos confusing. I added the red onions anyway & it was great. Fetta would be a great substituet for goat cheese & I plan on trying it next time
What great flavor! I used only a 15 oz can of beans (all I had) and used garlic infused olive oil instead of garlic and oil separately. I didn't know how much oil to use, so I added 1 Tablespoon. Totally, forgot the parsley, but I will add it now. Loved it without;probably even moreso with. This will be my go-to snack when I'm starving but it isn't dinnertime yet. Thanks Mermaidmagic for a snack that won't kill my diet.
Great salad! Very fresh tasting, easy and healthy. I made this just as written, just adding some red onion and using parsley and cilantro. I used the goat cheese, and it was perfect, and I think feta or queso fresco would be great subs. Thanx for posting !