Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
1/2 cup frozen corn can be substituted for the roasted/grilled corn. Can be served at room temperature or chilled.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 ear of corn, roasted
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- cracked pepper
- Drain can of beans.
- Roast or grill one ear of corn, cool and remove corn from cob.
- Place beans and corn in large bowl and add rest of ingredients.
- Toss well and adjust seasonings to taste.