Taste of Home
Make and share this Black Bean Rice Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mash beans with a fork; add the rice, onion, egg, and 2 tablespoons salsa; mix well.
- Season if needed with salt and pepper.
- Drop by 1/2 cupfuls into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Flatten to 1/2-inch thickness; cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until firm and browned.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and remaining salsa; on bottom bun, place a lettuce leaf, burger, sour cream mixture and slice of cheese; cover with top bun.