1/1 Photo of Black Bean Rice Burgers
Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mash beans with a fork; add the rice, onion, egg, and 2 tablespoons salsa; mix well.
- 2Season if needed with salt and pepper.
- 3Drop by 1/2 cupfuls into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- 4Flatten to 1/2-inch thickness; cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until firm and browned.
- 5In a small bowl, combine sour cream and remaining salsa; on bottom bun, place a lettuce leaf, burger, sour cream mixture and slice of cheese; cover with top bun.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Rice Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 434.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese