Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Black Bean Rice and Corn Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 793.78 g can crushed tomatoes
- 453.59 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 118.29 ml corn
- 354.88 ml chopped onions
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili, minced
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground allspice
- 118.29 ml cooked rice
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salt, pepper and rice in slow cooker; cover and cook on high 4-5 hours, adding the rice during the last 15 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.