Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Black Bean Rice and Corn Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salt, pepper and rice in slow cooker; cover and cook on high 4-5 hours, adding the rice during the last 15 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.