Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can use as a dip with chips,or top your favorite meat.
Make and share this Black Bean Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted,peeled,seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt (kosher is best)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked black beans, drained
- Heat olive oil over high heat.
- Add onion,jalepeno,and garlic,cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add red bell peppers and vinegar,bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and add cilantro,parsley,cumin and salt.
- Transfer to medium bowl,add beans and toss well to mix.
- Serve as dip with corn chips or as a topping for steaks or chops.