Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A salad made from beans,radish and cheese .Makes a light but satisfying lunch.Oregano not part of the original recipe,but good.May be served over romaine lettuce if desired.
- 5 cups cooked black beans, thoroughly drained
- 10 red radishes
- 3⁄4 lb queso panela cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, minced
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, minced very finely or
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mexican oregano, crumbled (optional)
- Thoroughly drain beans.Slice radish thinly.Mince cilantro.Mix all salad ingredients gently.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- toss dressing with salad gently.
- Serve chilled or room temperature over lettuce,if desired.