Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A lunch idea from body + soul.
Make and share this Black Bean Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Spread black beans on half of the tortilla.
- Spread the spinach on top of the black beans.
- Spread the cheese on top of the spinach.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- When time to heat up, cover tortilla with a napkin and heat in the microwave until heated through 1 - 1.5 minutes.
- Top with salsa and enjoy :).
Very simple and satisfying! I used a spinach tortilla and toasted it in the toaster oven instead of microwaving. I served it with salsa and sour cream. You could use different beans, vegetables or cheeses with this one. I think broccoli would be good. Thanks!