Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Quesadillas, a pitcher of margaritas and a beautiful sunset--doesn't get much better than that.
Top Review by Carolyn2003
This was pretty good...one of these makes two lunches for me. I just eyeballed how much I wanted on each quesadilla, and about 10-11 minutes was perfect in the oven. I used mild salsa. Very easy to make. Thanks!
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup canned low-fat refried black beans (Rosarito brand is good)
- 1 cup chunky salsa (hot or mild; commercial or homemade)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole (commercial or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 tortilla on a work surface.
- Spread the beans evenly over the tortilla.
- Spread about 3/4 cup salsa over the beans.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Top with the second tortilla.
- Put the quesadilla on a foil-covered cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 400° oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Add the quacamole and sour cream to a small bowl; stir to combine.
- Cut the quesadilla into fourths; place on individual plates.
- Serve with quacamole and the rest of the salsa.