Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These quesadillas are great for feeding a large number of people; just multiply the recipe according to the numbers. Goes well with a Greek salad.
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, drained and washed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 1⁄4 chopped green onion
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Puree black beans and salsa together.
- Add coriander and green onions to mixture.
- Mix well (this filling can be made ahead of time and refrigerated).
- Divide evenly in bowl into 1/6's.
- Spread over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half
- Place on baking sheet so they aren't overlapping too much.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then flip over for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Super easy and very good.
this was really good and very easy! i used pineapple salsa and sauteed them in a little olive oil on the stovetop instead of baking. they came out crispy, like tacos, and yummy!