Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy stir fry with pork and black bean sauce. A good meal to cook for beginners as it's hard to go wrong.
- 450 g ground pork
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 large red chile
- 295 g black bean sauce
- 120 g rice noodles
- 5 -8 baby corn
- 10 -15 mange-touts peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- Heat some oil in a wok/large pan and fry the Ginger, Mustard and Garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and chilli and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until the pork is browned. Meanwhile cook the rice noodles according to packet instructions.
- When the pork is browned toss in the Black Bean Sauce and stir fry for another 4 minutes. After two minutes put in the Baby Corn and Mange Tous and fry them for the last 2 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and put into wok/pan, toss with the sauce and serve.