Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is really good and healthy!! It comes out like a green salsa more than a dip. It is really good with tortilla chips!
- 2 cups poblano chiles, seeded, deveined and chopped
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender; process to desired consistency.
I found this to be very bland. I think it needs kick.