1/3 Photos of Black-Bean-Pizza-Dough Recipe
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine and knead all ingredients (I used my bread machine).
- 2Let rise 50-60 minutes.
- 3Roll dough on a cornmeal-covered counter.
- 4Place dough in pizza pan.
- 5For a thin, crispy crust, place toppings on dough and bake immediately.
- 6For a thicker, chewier crust, allow dough to rise 15-30 minutes before adding toppings.
- 7Place pizza on the bottom rack of oven (Preheated to 500°F) 5-10 minutes.
- 8We filled our pizzas with pizza sauce, rest of the black beans, tomatoes, zucchini, onions.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black-Bean-Pizza-Dough Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g