Recipe by megs_
Adapted from Kraft foods. Yummy, healthy crowd pleasing appetizer... might want to double this one - they disappear fast! Cooking time is the refrigeration time!
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 3 -5 tortillas, depending on size
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, and 1 tbsp of the seasoning into food processer and process until smooth. Put this mixture into a seperate bowl.
- Put black beans and the remaining seasoning into food processer and process until smooth.
- Spread a thin mixture of black beans onto each tortilla.
- Spread a thin mixture of the cream cheese mixture over the black bean mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap with foil.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice each tortilla into several pieces, throwing away ends. The result will be very yummy, healthy pinwheels!