Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a great make ahead appetizer. Serve with Guacamole and/or Salsa and sour cream. Makes about 60 pieces, so its a great crowd pleaser.
- 3⁄4 cup cooked black beans (can use canned)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapenos
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 48 inches flour tortillas
- In a bowl, mash 1/2 cup of the beans.
- Stir in the remaining 1//4 cup of the beans, cream cheese, and jalapenos.
- Spread on tortillas and sprinkle with cheddar cheese, red pepper, and onions.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill for 2 to 8 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, Slice 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- Place cut side up on serving platter.
Made this for a Superbowl party and it scored a touchdown! I garnished with sourcream and lime juice by combining them in a ziplock, snipping the corner and squiggling mixture over spirals. I sprinkled with chopped cilantro. Thanks for an easy and tasty app.