Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy recipe from fourth annual CookingLight Ultimate Reader Recipe Contest.
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple or 2 cups mangoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen sweet kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup finaly chopped fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup diced red onion (about 1 small)
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded serrano pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Drizzle vinegar mixture over pineapply mixture; toss well.
- Cover and chill.