Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Black Bean, Pineapple, Peach Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peach slices, drained and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss lightly to coat.
- Spoon into containers.
- Can last in refrigerator for two weeks.