1/1 Photo of Black Bean Nachos With Chipotle Tabasco
From www.tabasco.com...one of the hippest looking sites on the web. Can use mini tostada shells for the tortilla chips if you want. I like to use a combination of cheeses. Tabasco's Habanero Sauce is good with this, too if you're aiming for even more spiciness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium firm tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (ex ( Monterey Jack, cheddar, cotija, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1In a bowl, combine beans, cumin and TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce and mix well.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Spread tortilla chips in a single layer over large baking sheet with edges slightly overlapping. Spoon approximately one teaspoonful of black beans onto each corn chip and top with onion, tomato, and cheese.
- 4Bake in oven 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts and nachos are heated through.
- 5Sprinkle with the fresh cilantro. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Nachos With Chipotle Tabasco
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g