This is a low-fat, reduced sodium, high in fiber recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup low-fat low-sodium monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Lightly coat the tortillas with pan spray and bake until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- 3Set aside.
- 4While tortillas are baking, combine the beans, tomatoes, corn, green onions, garlic, green chiles, and cumin in a saucepan.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Divide the beans between the tortillas, top with cheese, and bake 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Scatter the cilantro over the nachos, cut in wedges, and eat.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat flour tortillas
reduced sodium black beans
low-fat low-sodium monterey jack cheese