Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a low-fat, reduced sodium, high in fiber recipe.
Make and share this Black Bean Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 2 low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat low-sodium monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Lightly coat the tortillas with pan spray and bake until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- While tortillas are baking, combine the beans, tomatoes, corn, green onions, garlic, green chiles, and cumin in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide the beans between the tortillas, top with cheese, and bake 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Scatter the cilantro over the nachos, cut in wedges, and eat.