Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious salsa adds a new twist to soft tacos and burritos! I got the recipe last year, and it has quickly become a staple in our house! We eat it in burritos with shrimp or chicken, sour cream, and spanish rice and the rest of the regular fixin's. Also surprisingly good on salmon! If you want to give it some kick, chop up a jalapeno pepper and throw it in there!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Combine all of the above ingredients and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Best if served the same day.
nice, but try adding pinch of salt, teaspoon brown sugar and teaspoon of fresh grated ginger. nicer!
Excellant salsa, served over a hamberger pattie, love the red onion, mango combo and the balsamic vinegar adds a nice zing. thanks for sharing.
This was good, I added a chopped jalapeno and found it still could have used a little more kick. Also added a kiwi as I had one on hand to use up. Also subbed lime juice for the lemon.