Recipe by cookin_nurse
This is such a great salsa recipe. So delicious, fresh and so tantalizing to your taste buds. I make it many times during the summer and it is BEST to use all the freshest fruits/veggies as you can. Especially the mangoes and lime juice. I usually go to the local fruit stands to buy the mangoes, not sure where they are grown, but they are so much better than the local grocery store. It's also great over chicken, or enchiladas!!
Top Review by BakinBaby
Gracisi. DH and I really like this salsa. I think it would have been just as tasty without the mango. chopped everything by hand and think that gave it that lovely chunky texture. Delish. Made for Zingo, ZWT5.
- 2 ripe mangoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (fresh is best!)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packetgood seasons Italian salad dressing mix