Black Bean, Jicama, and Grilled Corn Salad
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush corn with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Grill corn until tender and brown in spots, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Cut off corn kernels; place in large bowl.
- Add black beans, jicama, carrots, green onions, cilantro, and basil.
- Whisk lime juice, orange juice, lime peel, cumin, and remaining 4 tablespoons oil in small bowl.
- Mix dressing into bean salad. Season generously with salt and pepper. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover; chill. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.).