Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
A twist on regular chickpea/garbanzo bean hummus. This is one of my mom's creations. It sounds gross but it is SO delicious!!!
- 19 ounces black beans, undrained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ground sesame seeds or 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the 7 ingredients in blender on high. Turn off and scrape sides with spatula.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chill then serve with pita bread.