Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I never can find tahini so I made up this easy hummus instead. It's simple, delicious, and much cheaper than store bought hummus.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon california garlic salt (garlic salt with parsley)
- Place all in blender/food processer/bullet, and puree to desired consistency.
- Mash beans with potato masher, add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- ***Best when it sits a few hrs-overnight***.