- 2 cups black beans, drained and liquid reserved
- 5 tablespoons tahini
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the drained beans in a food processor or blender with the tahini, lemon juice, and oil.
- Puree until smooth. Add some of the reserved liquid until the hummus forms a thick paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and puree to blend.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and chill for at least two hours for the flavors to blend.