1/2 Photos of Black Bean Hummus
This is my favorite hummus recipe. I adapted it from a recipe out of The Silver Palate Cookbook. Serve with pita bread, naan bread, crackers and/or veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulse garlic cloves in a food processor until minced fine.
- 2Add beans and rest of ingredients.
- 3Use olive oil to taste, starting with 3 Tbsp and adding more if needed.
- 4Process until smooth and creamy, pausing to scrape down sides of processor bowl, as necessary.
- 5Taste and correct seasoning.
- 6Transfer to a storage container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Hummus
Serving Size: 1 (929 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.2
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 898.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 19.3 g