Recipe by Leslie in Texas
I tasted this at a Super Bowl Party and got the recipe to share. It is delicious! It was served with pita crisps and dipping veggies.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup densely packed cilantro leaf
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 limes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor,chop garlic and cilantro.
- Add beans, peanut butter,oil, and the juice of three lime halves.
- Process until the beans are pure'ed, about 1 minute, stopping once midway to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add juice from remaining lime half, if desired.
- Serve with tortille chips,bagel chips, pita chips, or cut veggies.