Recipe by Annisette
I love this over fajitas, or just by itself with chips. You can make this in a food processor, but I just use my hand blender. Serving size is an estimate.
Top Review by tarragon
This took all of 2 minutes to make- I used dried minced onions and didn't bother to press the garlic, just threw it in the food processor. All ingredients already in the pantry! It could use maybe a little more seasoning- maybe next time I'll try a little chili powder, cumin or red pepper.
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed through a press
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chopped onion, black beans, lime juice, orange juice, and garlic in bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until beans are chopped, but not pureed.
- Adjust seasoning, and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Place in bowl and serve with fajitas or as a dip with chips.