Recipe by Tee Angel
Nice easy meal for one. Pair with 1 cup of any color grapes.
Top Review by Bergy
This is 5 star plus - A definite do again recipe. I increaed the turkey to 4 oz, used one tortilla - left open and added 2 tbsp of Chipotle Hot sauce - Love the balck beans and love the nutritional count - I didn't use any lite cheese I found that the sour cream was enough
- 2 ounces ground turkey
- 1 cup reduced sodium black beans, canned, low-sodium
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, medium
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, green, medium
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 ounce low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 cup grapes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground turkey, drain.
- Drain and rinse black beans. Wash and chop tomato and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine tureky, black beans, tomato, bell pepper, olive oil, and chopped cilantro. Mix lightly.
- Spoon half of black bean mixture onto each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with half of the cheese, salsa, and sour cream.
- Roll up tortillas and enjoy with a glass of cold water or other calorie-free, decaffeinated beverage.
- Serve with fresh, washed grapes.