Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very healthy and light Gazpacho. My kids think cold soup is the coolest thing. The only work in this is the chopping and seeding. I've used canned diced tomatoes too.
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Mix all ingredients, except for sour cream I n a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with sour cream.