Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This comes from the March/April 2010 issue of Clean Eating.
Make and share this Black Bean Fudge Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 ounce dark organic chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft-cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup unsalted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mist 8 inch square baking pan.
- Melt dark chocolate with 1 tablespoon water added.
- Combine remaining ingredients except walnuts in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth. Stir in the walnuts and pour into baking pan.
- Bake in oven until the tops are dry and the sides pull away from the sides of the pan - about 30 minutes. Garnish each serving with a dollop of non-fat Greek-style yogurt, if desired.
- Alternative: Use 8 individual ramekins, misted, and bake for 20 minutes.