Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe uses fresh corn, tomatoes, hot peppers and avocado. Lime juice gives it zip!
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 2 firm avocados, chopped finely
- Cut corn from cob and place in pan with jus enough water to cover.
- Bring to boil and cook about 5 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and chill.
YUMMY!!!! Just loved this fresh cilantro is the best!
This has a really nice, fresh taste to it. Perfect for a summer (or early spring and wishing it was summer) dish! Thanks for posting.
This recipe is so flavorful and the perfect side dish or dip. Very easy to make. I substituted a can of corn instead of cooking it fresh. Yum! I could eat a whole bowl of it myself.