Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Given to me by my Vegetarian friend, delicious!
- 326.01 g cream of mushroom soup
- 326.01 g black beans
- 326.01 g enchilada sauce
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 1 small yellow onion
- 59.14 ml black olives, sliced
- 236.59 ml colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 10 inch package whole wheat tortillas
- Mix together soup, beans, sauce, salsa, 1/2 cup of cheese, olives, and onions.
- Coat casserole dish with some of the mix.
- Fill tortillas with a few spoons of the mixture, roll up and line in the casserole dish.
- Pour excess over top so it doesn't burn.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.
These were really great! Creamy and tasty and the recipe makes a lot. I used corn tortillas as that's what we usually use for enchiladas. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012