1/1 Photo of Black Bean Enchiladas.
Given to me by my Vegetarian friend, delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together soup, beans, sauce, salsa, 1/2 cup of cheese, olives, and onions.
- 2Coat casserole dish with some of the mix.
- 3Fill tortillas with a few spoons of the mixture, roll up and line in the casserole dish.
- 4Pour excess over top so it doesn't burn.
- 5Top with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Enchiladas.
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 1881.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas