Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Given to me by my Vegetarian friend, delicious!
Make and share this Black Bean Enchiladas. recipe from Food.com.
- 11 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 11 1⁄2 ounces black beans
- 11 1⁄2 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 inch) package whole wheat tortillas
- Mix together soup, beans, sauce, salsa, 1/2 cup of cheese, olives, and onions.
- Coat casserole dish with some of the mix.
- Fill tortillas with a few spoons of the mixture, roll up and line in the casserole dish.
- Pour excess over top so it doesn't burn.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.
These were really great! Creamy and tasty and the recipe makes a lot. I used corn tortillas as that's what we usually use for enchiladas. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012