1/1 Photo of Black Bean Dip N' Schmear
dip for pita triangles, veggies, and pretzels. Also can be used to make quick burritos. From organicvalley.coop
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beans in a medium bowl. Mash with fork until almost smooth.
- 2Add low-fat sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, and cumin; blend well.
- 3Mix in minced onion and cilantro.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Transfer to a small bowl and let stand at least 30 minutes to enhance flavor.
- 6Can be kept refrigerated for 48 hours.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Dip N' Schmear
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g