Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dip that is low in fat. Each serving is 2 tablespoons. This came from Kraft Food & Family. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup kraft ranch dressing (fat free)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
- wheat thins reduced fat cracker (optional)
- vegetable dippers (optional)
- shrimp (optional)
- Place beans, dressing, cumin, and garlic in a food processor or blender; cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Serve with Wheat thins, vegetable dippers or shrimp.