Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Miracle Whip, dressing
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 -4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Mash beans with fork.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended; refrigerate.
- Serve with tortilla chips.