Recipe by Skipp's Kitchen
This was one of those "Bottom of the Jar" recipes I came up with to get my fridge cleaned out a bit! Worked out GREAT!
- 1 cup salsa (However hot you like it!)
- 1 (20 ounce) can refried black beans (see note)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all three in a bowl and warm in microwave oven.
- About a minute until warmed through.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
- Note: I happened upon a can of Refried Black Beans at my local discount grocer.
- I had honestly never seen them until that moment.
- You can substitute Refried Pintos; you just might end up with a slightly different taste.